A question that comes up often in the lifting world is, should you wear a mouthpiece when you train? And if you’re a frequent gym goer, I’m sure you’ve noticed, firsthand, people wearing these mouthpieces when they squat, bench and deadlift. You then start thinking, should I be wearing one too? This is why Rebel coaches Lance Goyke, Keiran Halton and I wanted to sit down and unpack the ins and outs of the mouthpiece.
We dive right in to what the mouthpiece is, what’s it’s actually doing and whether or not you should be wearing one when you lift and train. Today’s topic over the mouthpiece leads into an even larger conversation surrounding human movement, mobility, and optimizing your range of motion. So listen in to discover whether or not you should be wearing a mouthpiece when you train and the things that need to be taking place at joints for you to optimize your range of motion.
- Follow Lance Goyke here: https://www.instagram.com/lancegoyke/
- Follow Keiran Halton here: https://www.instagram.com/halton_performance/
- Follow James Cerbie here: https://www.instagram.com/jamescerbie/
- Follow Rebel here: https://www.instagram.com/therebelperformance/
- Join our Rebel FB group here: https://bit.ly/3KfGk6A
- Want to learn more about the Rebel Performance Training Team? Click here to chat with our team: http://m.me/rebelperf
- Claim your no-risk trial to work with me and my team privately here: https://www.rebel-performance.com/
PLUS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 3 ways we can help you unlock total package strength, physique, and athleticism (without being in pain or getting beaten down by injuries).
1. Listen to the podcast.
We release a new episode every Sunday evening where we break down what to do in and outside the gym to help you become the total package (and perform pain-free) – Click here to listen.
2. Buy a pre-made program.
3. Claim your no-risk trial.
Want to work directly with me and my team to find your peak performance, train pain-free, and become a total package athlete in 90 days? Then reply “trial” to this email and I’ll send you all the details. Oh, and here’s a bunch of reviews if you want to know what real humans think of working with us.