Rebel Performance Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are declaring that yes, you have read and agree to the following (please know these terms and conditions apply to both The Rebel Performance Challenge and The Rebel Performance Training Team):
- The Rebel Performance Waiver and Release
- Doctor Notification Policy
- The Rebel Performance Terms
- Have checked “no” to all questions on this Par-Q form
- You are at least 18 years old.
- The terms of our money-back guarantee for the challenge:
- You will not be charged until 50 days after you sign up. That means you have 49 days to work through the program.
- The program has a test-in week, 4 weeks of training, and then a test-out week. That comes out to 36 total training days, so you have a nearly 2-week buffer if you fall behind.
- In order to be eligible to not get charged, you must do the following within your first 49 days in the challenge: complete at least 90% of the assigned workouts, post in the team forum at least 1x/week, fill out all bi-weekly check-ins, and DM your coach once per week.
- If you do the above and do not hit a PR in your squat, bench, deadlift, 8 min assault bike, vertical jump, or broad jump, by the end of the program, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel your account before the charge goes through.
- The terms if you decide to purchase the upsell to join the Rebel Performance Training Team
- You are signing a 3-month contract with Rebel Performance that you may not cancel during your first 3 months of coaching. After your first 3 months of coaching, you’ll roll into a recurring membership until you cancel your account.
- All cancellation requests must be made at least 24 hours prior to your date of billing.
- The 90 day money back guarantee is contingent upon you doing the following during your first 90 days: completing 90% of your workouts, messaging your coach once per week, completing all bi-weekly check-ins, and posting in the team forum once per week.
This agreement is akin to a signature on a hard-copy contract being evidence showing you, the party, has agreed to that contract.