30 Day PR Challenge Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are declaring that yes, you have read and agree to the following:
- The Rebel Performance Waiver and Release
- Doctor Notification Policy
- The Rebel Performance Terms
- Have checked “no” to all questions on this Par-Q form
- The terms of our money-back guarantee:
- You will not be charged until 50 days after you sign up. That means you have 49 days to work through the program.
- The program has a test-in week, 4 weeks of training, and then a test-out week. That comes out to 36 total training days, so you have a nearly 2-week buffer if you fall behind.
- In order to be eligible to not get charged, you must do the following within your first 49 days in the challenge: complete at least 90% of the assigned workouts, post in the team forum at least 1x/week, and fill out all weekly check-ins.
- If you do the above and do not hit a PR in your squat, bench, deadlift, 8 min assault bike, vertical jump, or broad jump, by the end of the program, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel your account before the charge goes through.
This agreement is akin to a signature on a hard-copy contract being evidence showing you, the party, has agreed to that contract.