Strength and Conditioning + Nutrition Coaching to Reach Your Full Potential
We help former athletes turned busy professionals maximize their strength, physique, performance and health through the power of customized, one-on-one coaching.
What’s Currently Holding You Back?
- Do you waste hours every week overthinking your training?
- Have you tried coaches and other programs with no luck or results?
- Do most training and nutrition programs not fit your goals or lifestyle?
- Are you fed up with not being able to train the way you want to because you’re constantly in pain?
- Have you tried to “wing it”, jumping between programs?
- Does it feel like you are the lone wolf in the gym, with no one in your corner?
- Are you pouring in every ounce of effort without real progress?
🏆 A Complete Program To Get You Dominating In & Out of The Gym
Rebel Performance Total Package Coaching is a complete A to Z solution for former athletes turned busy professionals ready to level up their strength, physique, performance and health FOR LIFE. We help you become physically and mentally unstoppable so that you never feel limited physically in anyway and can always remain strong for the things that matter most.
Battle-tested, science-backed, professionally designed, and custom-built. Our training and nutrition programs guarantee you results fast. Seeing results will be as easy as following a GPS in your car using your custom, weekly, goal-centered plan. All you have to do is show up, open your phone, and train like a beast.
Your personal coach will guide you through your custom training and nutrition program, answer questions, check your form, and teach you how to train, how to move and how to eat based on your goals and lifestyle so you can do this FOR LIFE. Lean on their support and, with confidence, trust that they will keep you on track to hit your goals.
Inside our standard-crushing community you’ll meet up with athletes like yourself, who are driven to get 1% better every single day. Throwdown with your teammates, compete against your previous self, and experience unrelenting accountability from a tribe of humans that will refuse to let you move anywhere but forward.
Reach the Next Level of Your Full Potential
Rebel Performance blends a science-backed approach with 40+ years of REAL coaching experience and 10,000+ hours spent under the bar. Thus far, we have helped over 2000 former athletes look amazing, build strength, move well and achieve peak performance. But we didn’t stop there – we also taught them how to train, how to move and how to eat so they never need to join another coaching program again. Will you be next?
Our #1 Focus is Getting You Results Fast (and Teaching You How to Make Them Last a Lifetime)
REBEL training is about ONE THING – building lifeproof performance. This means we help you:
- Build strength and crush PRs
- Pack on lean muscle and look amazing
- Reclaim your ability to sprint, jump and cut like an athlete
- Crank up your fitness and endurance
- Teach you how to move well (so you can stay out of pain and do this thing for the long haul)
- Teach you how to train (so you can graduate and not need another program ever again)
- Teach you how to eat to reach your physique, health and performance goals without having to give up the foods you love (so you can have sustainable results)
That way you never feel limited physically in anyway. Our programs specialize in getting results for former athletes who are now immersed in their careers. We know the key to your results lies within meeting the specific needs of YOUR body. You are above average, so you require more than the average fitness and nutrition plan. So, every single one of our programs are carefully crafted. Now from the bench press to the boardroom your full potential will be unleashed.
✅ How It Works
Getting started is easy…
Step 1 – Apply Now
Click the button below, enter your details, and then fill out the application on the next page. We have limited spots available each week so act now if you’re interested.
Step 2 – Strategy Session
Book a virtual Strategy Session so we can have a look at your top goals, identify the biggest obstacles to overcome, and build you a game plan to dominate.
Step 3 – Get Paired With Your Coach and Start Seeing Results
Once you’re introduced to your coach it’s time to start training, eating and crushing your strength, physique, and performance goals FAST.
💪 Look, Feel and Perform at Your Highest Level
At Rebel Performance, we know you are the kind of person who wants to look amazing, move well, get strong, and be athletic. In order to be that way, you need a proven plan to funnel your efforts through, a coach to guide you every step of the way, and a team of like-minded humans to push you and hold you accountable.
The problem is you get stuck second-guessing and overthinking everything you do, get banged up and beaten down by injuries along the way, and end up worried that your best days are behind you.
We believe that your training and nutrition should not leave you frustrated and overwhelmed, but rather, it should empower your performance and help you live at your peak.
But we understand that trying to manage it all yourself can be hard and that maybe you’ve tried other coaching programs before that overpromised and underdelivered. That’s why we guarantee your results, so you know you are protected and truly have nothing to lose.
Here’s how it works. Step one, click a button and apply. Step two, book your strategy call. Step three, get to training and smashing your goals.
Click the button below now to get started so you can stop winging it on your own, overthinking yourself round in circles, and start unleashing your full potential on the world.
🤔 Is Rebel Performance Training Right For You?
Rebel Performance was designed to meet the needs of a specific type of individual. Therefore, it is NOT for everyone. Let’s make sure it’s right for you BEFORE we get started, so that we don’t waste your time.
✅ Rebel Performance was created for you if:
- You love to train and live for that 45-75 min session every day
- You have been training seriously for at least 2 years
- You have big goals to surpass where you currently are
- You have access to at least a barbell, rack, plates, dumbbells, kettlebells, and some conditioning equipment
- You enjoy the process, the grind, and busting your ass
- You believe in the compounding success that comes from spending every day working to get better
- You know what you want to achieve, but don’t know how to get there
- You are a team player who lifts up those around you
- You are over the age of 25
❌ Rebel Performance is NOT for you if:
- You go to the gym because you feel like you should
- You are new to training and still learning your way around a gym
- You are completely satisfied with the results you’re seeing
- You only have access to a few dumbbells, bands, and a physioball
- You want a “quick fix” or “magic pill”
- You want someone else to do the work for you
- You’re the GOAT
- You wake up every day without a any questions and already know what you need to do to meet your goals
- You are selfish and think the world revolves around you
- You are under the age of 25
- You are terrible at taking instructions or guidance
💰 OUR BEST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER SEE GUARANTEE
Come work with us, and if you aren’t blown away with the results you get, you won’t pay a dime. AND – I’ll write you a check for $500 for wasting your time. Best case scenario: you crush your strength, physique, and performance goals AND learn how to train, how to move and how to eat based on your goals and lifestyle so you can do this FOR LIFE. Worst case scenario: you get 16 free weeks of world class training and coaching AND walk away $500 richer. There is no losing in our squad. But you can’t win until you sign up and get started. Terms and conditions apply. *Time sensitive offer.*
👋 Get Pro Help For Pro Results
Get to know the team behind the magic of the Rebel Performance Effect.
Head Coach and Founder
A former division 1 athlete, James prides himself on being well-rounded in strength, hypertrophy, power, and endurance, while still feeling good (because pain is dumb). He made it 2.5 years into a Ph.D. program for Integrative Physiology but walked away because he realized he loves teaching and coaching humans more than writing grants (if you don’t believe him, you can see the 11 publications he contributed to here). He can be found lifting, drinking coffee, roaming in the mountains, reading research, or watching superhero movies.
Ryan has been lifting and researching all aspects relating to training, nutrition, and physical adaptation essentially since conception, but his passion lies primarily in hypertrophy/bodybuilding and strength training. With over 15 years personally in the trenches and 15,000+ hours of coaching experience, Ryan uses the knowledge gained to continually push the physiological limits of the human organism. In 2014, Ryan achieved professional status as a life-time, drug-free bodybuilder and competes in powerlifting with a 1,537lb PR total. He also enjoys Ska and can still do a kickflip.
Lance has been helping humans perform pain-free for over a decade now.He received his Master’s of Science in Anatomy & Cell Biology from Indiana University School of Medicine in 2017 and a Bachelor’s in Kinesiology from Indiana University in 2012.He famously got his start as the model for a DVD his bosses, Mike Robertson and Bill Hartman, did with Eric Cressey called Assess & Correct.He likes learning, thinking, and being happy. As Lance Armstrong (no relation) once put it: “I only have good days and great days.“
Keiran is a former 2 sport collegiate athlete turned strength coach and prides himself in helping humans upgrade their lives by achieving their sport, fitness, and lifestyle goals. He has a master’s in Exercise Physiology from William Paterson University and holds numerous certifications including his CSCS, Exos Performance Specialist, Strongfirst Level 1, and Precision Nutrition Level 1. In addition, he rocks a 500 lbs squat, 300 lbs bench, and still dunks like a white Micahel Jordan.
Ryan has been a coach since 2007 and worked with competition S.W.A.T. teams preparing for the World S.W.A.T. Games, youth athletes, collegiate athletes, corporate athletes, and professional athletes. As a competitive lifter, Ryan currently holds the state powerlifting record for total (1487 pounds) and the deadlift (655 pounds) in the 198-pound weight class. He was awarded the Best Lifter at the Raw Drug Tested State Championship in 2018 and is a two-time winner of the Tactical Strength Challenge. His current role as an entrepreneurial dad and husband has ignited his desire to help men and women lead themselves in fitness and self-care in order to show up with energy and focus inside of their own families and careers.
What I’ve come to realize is that most people think that they are the problem–that they’re just not disciplined enough or can’t do it. But that’s only because our broken diet culture wants them to feel that way. I want to help you:
– Eat better, without dieting or feeling deprived.
– Ditch silly food rules, by dropping the fad trends and conflicting advice.
– Learn how to build true self-awareness, where self-care and regulation guide daily choices.
– Achieve and maintain health goals, even when life feels unpredictable.
– Understand and Implement the latest + most effective nutrition science principles
⚠️ What Do You Need The Most Help With Right Now…?
Let us show you how to become a total package athlete today with over 125 hours of free training resources 👇